Monday, March 22, 2010

Phew!!!!





I sooo wish I could take charge of my life and make things Happen. But I'm such a laid-back person that I always sit around and wait for things to happen on their own. But things rarely work out like that in life. But I just don't have the drive and the will power to take matters into my hand. Finally when I manage to talk myself into doing something, I fail at it miserably. I just don't trust myself to do anything properly. I'm such a loser!!!! I take two steps forward and take four steps backward. I just cannot seem to do anything right. I decide on doing something and focus hard, but then all those crazy thoughts playing in my head weigh me down. It takes away all hopes from me. I'm tired of this battle. I'm really tired of it.

2 comments:

My Kitchen Antics said...

what happened now??????? u were faring so well and i was seriously motivated by how you took charge of things and i have finally got off my butt and decided 2 start gymming again....thanks 2 u...
now get those thoughts outta ur head and get back on track babes

Lexi said...

wot happen dee... wots the reason for the disappointment now??