Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Never




I know it is lame... but just a current state of my mind...


Never tell a grieving woman that her sorrows are trivial,
All she was looking for was some solace.


Never advice a fiery teenager who is venting out his frustrations,
All he wanted was a patient listener.


Never tell a man at throes of anger that he was wrong,
All he wanted was someone to thrash out with


Never tell a crying child he is too grown up to cry
All he really wanted was to feel like a child.


Never love a dying man too much and give him a desire to live
All he really want is to die a peaceful death.




8 comments:

Chandni (Chanz) said...

What a beauty..!!!!!!!

Pointblank said...

@ Chanz: Thanks a lot for stopping by and leaving a comment! :)

My Kitchen Antics said...

wow that was excellent neetz...

Pointblank said...

@open book : blush! blush!

Trendsetters said...

sabaash

Jane said...

I love it! Sorry it's been a while since I blogged or read other blogs. But now my weekend is booked.

Pointblank said...

@ Trendsetters & Shades - Thanks guys!

lexi said...

hey really nice post dee... even though you quoted 4 things, but it is absolutely true...