Thursday, August 19, 2010

So, U get a five!!!




These are 5 random things about me :-


1. I get completely sentimental over food and sleep. Having to actually skip a meal or lack of sleep doesn't bother me much as such. But the mere thought of it makes me sentimental. I go "Ohhhh! my poor girl is starving and sleep-deprived".



2. When I was a little kid, I always wanted to be famous. And most of the time I wanted to become a famous actress. In my imagination, I was that actress with a huge fan following (ahem! ahem!) , who won lots of critical acclaim and ended up with all the awards. Jealous, are n't u?



3. When I grew up a little, I altered my dreams. I understood the stigma associated with being an actress, and altered my dream accordingly. Next in line was a television journalist as famous as Burkha Dutt. (Ye, I dream big). And I think for a good part of my life I used to actually believe that I would be one. I remember this incident when I was having a discussion with one of my seniors and she told me that TV journalists don't get paid well. That is when I told her that Burkha Dutt was paid well. Yep, I not only dreamt big, I did believe in my dreams as well.



4. When I was a lil kid, I used to filck toffies from the teacher's table. And boy! Was I good at that or what? If I had continued, by now I would have become a full blown criminal. (I don't know how it was in other schools. In our school, the kid with the birthday would distribute the toffies in the class he/she belonged to, and go on to distribute it to all the teachers in the school. So the teachers got a lot of toffies, almost every day.)



5. When I was 14, I wanted to marry cricketer Ajay Jadeja. He was quite a star then. And I had even made a "fool proof" plan to meet him. He hails from Haryana and so I made a plan to get to Haryana first. I thought and still think BITS Pilani is @ Haryana (my sis says it is @ Rajasthan, not sure), so I wanted to get an admission into BITS. And that was the single motivation for me to study hard. And once I got to Haryana, things would take its natural course ofcourse. I just had to go and watch one of his matches, and naturally he would spot me in the crowd and fall in love with me instantly.. Lol!





4 comments:

My Kitchen Antics said...

that was super fun di...
but why did u not pursue your BITS plan then? fell out of love eh?

Tys on Ice said...

:)... iam trying to imagine u if u got all ur wishes ..u wud have been a world class criminal married to a cricketer, eating gud food and getting ur 8 hours sleep..

lex said...

dee the first point is really funny kettoo..and the 2nd one, even I always thinks like that but some how I know its not gonna happen but still imagines. even I dreams big but sad that nothing happens, then gets satisfied with the ordinary life style :P. and finally the 5th one mollss.... hahaha really the funniest among the all.... lol

Bleeding words said...

Awesome read. I recollect my crush on Ganguly when u mentioned about Jadeja. Most girls are alike..

Lovely.

Do visit my blog @
priyaaiyer441.blogspot.com