Friday, April 16, 2010
Sometimes life teaches u lessons that u never learn in school. These are what I learnt : -
1. Life is unfair. BUT, there is a balancing force in the Universe which evens out everything in life. You will realise its presence only when you pay attention. You may get away with murder, but later get framed when u are not guilty. You may cheat ur way thru exams, but then fail for another one even though u had slogged. You may butter ur boss and be his favourite, but lose out on a promotion which is rightfully urs. You may cheat on ur spouse, but badly get ur heartbroken. You may lose out on smthg which u deserve, but u will get smthg better when u least expect it. So yes, eventually everything will even out.
2. Genuine people are hard to find. If u have them in ur life, never lose them.
3. Don't go by someone's words alone. Even though words are important, know that their actions are more important.
4. Love the ones who love u, even though they don't meet your standards. There won't be too many anyways.
5. Do what u think is right, even if the world tells u that they are wrong. The world will secretly admire ur convictions and strength.
6. There will be times when u feel that honesty and sincerity have no place in the world. Don't get disheartened. Just stick on. Your time will come.
7. With patience , perseverance and planning, u can achieve almost everything.
8. Even if u wear a mask, what u have in mind will be out for the world to see. Both purity of heart and lack of it cannot go unnoticed for long.
9. Any worthy relationship will make u feel good about urself and make u a better person. If it doesn't, then its definitely not worth it. Cut it off without thinking too much.You will be spared a lot of torture.
10. Never expect anything in return. But never let anyone take u for granted.